The National Museum of the American Indian in Washington, DC, is excited to offer a special student program in celebration of Asian Pacific American Heritage Month: “A Sky Above: Native Hawaiian Astronomy and Navigation” on May 17 and 18. Rooted in STEAM principles, this immersive program allows students to explore the intersection of science and Native Hawaiian culture.
- FREE, but advance registration is required.
- Registration closes April 27 or when capacity is reached, whichever occurs first.
- Two program options for grades 4–6 are available.
- A minimum of 15 students is required to register.
- One adult chaperone is required for every 10 students.
Questions? Contact NMAI-GroupReservations@si.edu.